Monday, November 14, 2011

9-0 + TB Free since '93

        I kicked off Monday night football at Lambeau with a Sofia mini and chinese food.  Boom. There's not a whole lot to say about the Vikings, except maybe- suck it, nerds!  Just like I told everyone who tried to wish us good luck for this game, "Thanks, but we won't need it."  We have A-Rodge.

I love you. *

*For those of you who might worry that Eric will take offense to this- don't.  I used to have a picture of Brett Favre taped above my bunk bed when we first met (yes, I had a bunk bed...at the age of 24) and he still married me.  I think he secretly loves Aaron Rodgers too.  As a matter of fact, who doesn't?  Maybe cry baby Cutler, and every other quarter back in the NFC hate him a little, but you get the idea.  Don't judge me.

        The good news is, I don't have Tuberculosis.  Random, you say?  Oh, yeah, I thought so too, when I got news of a positive TB test in an email.  I told the poor occupational health nurse, "It seems like it's something you don't want to tell people via email."  He concurred.   It turned into a whole ordeal, which included a minor freak out, screening questions to determine exposure, two TB skin tests (first one placed incorrectly), and a shuttle ride to a separate building to make sure I was not infected, blah blah blah.  Ridiculous.  I mean, a male nurse? Serious?  


       Of note, I have been TB free since '93, but also before '93.  It's just that "TB free since forever" didn't really have the ring I was looking for.  All of you "How I met Your Mother" fans know what I mean here.

   Okay you guys, the Packers are freaking awesome, and I don't have to stop drinking for a year while I take isoniazid (google it.)  Win win.




No comments:

Post a Comment